I have concerns about logging on private land, can you help?

The Forest Practices Board does not have jurisdiction on private land, except for some woodlots and tree farm licences. We recommend that you contact the Managed Forest Council, they may be able to help if the land is owned by one of their members. If logging is within city or Regional District boundaries then you could contact local government. Otherwise, you may consider writing to your MLA.