This page contains Forest Practices Board policies and procedures that may interest the general public. The policies and procedures relate to how the Board carries out its mandate. This page will be updated as new policies and procedures are developed.
- Review and Appeal
- Special Investigations
- Special Reports
- Compliance Audit Reference Manual – version 7.1
- Complaint Investigation Process
- Indigenous Engagement Strategy
- Board Member Remuneration Plan
- Strategic Plan 2023-2026
- What Does A Forest Practices Board Compliance Audit Do, and Not Do?
- What to Expect During a Board Compliance Audit – BCTS
- What to Expect During a Board Compliance Audit – FORESTRY
- What to Expect During a Board Compliance Audit – RANGE