If I see something I don’t like in the forest, do I come to you?

If you have concerns about any forest or range practices you have seen, we will do our best to help you. Usually, we start by determining who to contact in government or the name of the tenure holder in that area. We can also explain the relevant legislation, and whether or not the government’s Compliance and Enforcement Branch would be a good option for you to contact. We can also explain the Board’s role and discuss our complaint investigation process.